For more than a decade, the incredibly talented and hard-working team here at Daylight has been designing and building websites. From pen and paper prototypes to maintenance after launch, Daylight has delivered projects that get business results. Looking to take our clients even further, we’re proud to announce a new level of service: a full suite of search engine marketing capabilities including both on and off-site optimization, paid media, and local search.
To introduce myself, my name is Alex Peerenboom and I am excited to join the Daylight team as the Digital Strategist. With 5 years of SEM experience, I’ve helped a countless number of companies both large and small with their digital presence online across B2B, eCommerce and local brick & mortar businesses.
As the latest team member, I’m looking forward to bringing a new dimension to Daylight. Clients past, present and future will have a full range of services available that will answer the following:
- Analytics: are you properly measuring visitors on your site and more importantly, are those visitors converting?
- Keyword Research: what ideas and terms resonate best with your audience that you could be developing content
- On-Site Optimization: is your site best positioned to be crawled, indexed, and presented in search results?
- Off-Site Optimization: where is your audience interacting online and how can you best connect with them?
- Paid Media: what platforms can be leveraged within your budget to reach new customers?
- Local Search: can your customers find your front door and are they sharing their positive experiences from your business?
In addition to the new services, I look forward to expanding the reach of this blog as well. I encourage you to follow my thoughts on the intersecting world of SEM, social media, and modern web design. Until next time, you can learn about me here and stay tuned for more details about our services. If you’re interested in any of the above services, please reach out and we’ll be happy to start the conversation!