Daylight Studio is seeking a digital project manager who lives in the Portland, OR metro area and has previous experience managing digital projects. The ideal candidate is digital media savvy, highly self-motivated, articulate, and comfortable in fast-paced environment with moving parts and shifting priorities.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Defining project deliverables
- Developing task-based schedules and keeping projects on track and on budget
- Facilitating internal team collaboration and communication
- Managing client expectations
- Quality assurance testing
Other important experience required for the position:
- Degree in relevant field of study or equivalent in market experience
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- Grace under pressure
- Resume and a brief note including why you’d be a good fit for Daylight
- Salary Requirements
Or if you’d rather, contact us directly about this position.